Whether you are a joint tenant or tenant in common of a property with a friend, family member or business partner, you may be forced to sell your property… The Partition Act allows any person who has an interest in land situated in Ontario to bring an action or application to the court to have that land partitioned or sold under the court’s direction. Section 2 of the Act states that: “All joint tenants, tenants in common, and coparceners, all doweresses, and parties entitled to dower, tenants by the curtesy, mortgagees or other creditors having liens on, and all parties interested in, to or out of, any landRead More →